Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Look back to keep looking forward.

Things are looking and feeling better this week. I relaxed my hair and successfully under processed it to my satisfaction. No super straight roots that show my thinning, just gently relaxed roots that have kept enough texture to mask the smooth spots.

My hair grew a bit during this 12 week stretch. It's bra strap in the back, just past armpit on the sides and shoulder length bangs but most importantly it's healthy.  I am very happy with it for the most part and feel very good about my chances for controlling my AGA.  At this point I realize that all I can do is hold AGA back as long as possible, protect my ends and work on my hair loss from the inside out.

Sometimes I need a reminder of my journey and my success so a look back is order.

The top photo is of my hair my last October 2011. The second photo is from October 2012.





October 2012

These photos show me outstanding progress and give me a real reason to keep my focus and keep  believing in my goal. I will keep looking forward as  I believe I will prevail over AGA!

Later~ JKPS

No comments:

Post a Comment