For several months I have had weird texture change in the lower back half of my hair. The entire area has become extremely fine and curly. Now, my family has a trademark curly patch in the rear of our head of hair, but this is extreme. Due to AGA I have noticeably thinner hair month by month over the past three years, the last year the hair has become very fine and curly. I wondered if this is the real reason I've been able to stretch my relaxers? There is almost no kink. I dare say its like the regrowth of a cancer patients hair.....it grows in fine and curly despite the fact that I do not have "3" anything hair. Maybe that's the normal I will have when my " AGA hair fall process" is done?
This has been a good week. Very soft bouncy hair, no heat needed and no breakage. I've been happy with it, but find that the bouncy roller set Ive worn for almost years...isn't really working anymore. The curls are so long they stretch out and hang low. Good for those without AGA but it makes my hair look weird. I don't know what to do but get a hair cut....which I really cannot bring myself to do. A bun has never worked for my large head but I need to find someway to protect my ends as my hair is growing out. That's a work in progress for me.
I never cared about my having long hair..not the bra strap length kind anyway. Since I've changed my focus and habits my hair has grown longer than it has been since I was a little girl. Too bad it took having AGA to figure out how reckless I was with it.
Honestly I would give up the length in a heartbeat to have re-growth on the bald spots. Funny how that goes huh?
later~
No comments:
Post a Comment