Thursday, February 16, 2012

Home

Home with my mommy this weekend. She is a lovely reformed vanity affected woman. While I was young she was so glamorous and girly and gorgeous. As she has aged she has become the epitome of carefree living. She is retired and happy! She swing dances, drinks margaritas and rides her horse( which she owns, boards and cares for) in an organized club. I admire her to the fullest. I long to have her attitude and confidence and most of all , her happiness. She is losing her hair too. But she seems to care less! It hasn't affected her confidence, her focus, her drive or her sense of self worth. She rarely wears makeup or fools with her hair, but she smiles all of the time and to me she is still gorgeous. She gives me so much hope that one day I too will be free of my vanity and Just be happy with what I see in the mirror everyday.

Good to be home~
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment