Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Panic

Ive been happy to see my scalp appear thicker. I've been mortified at how easily my hair had been shedding and breaking. Now I understand the difference. It's still unnerving to see these long strands come out each time I comb or brush. It's worse to see the broken strands too. I've tried everything. I cannot figure out why this is happening but when you have thin hair each strand is prized and precious... At least it is for me.

guess I have to evaluate what I am doing to my scalp and keep doing it. I know there is nothing that can be done to stop shedding. I can only hope the shedding is terminal shedding and not AGA related. I am going to try a few products designed to stem shedding and see what happens.

I have to stop doing what I am doing to my strands..... That's the problem. My strands are dry and tangled and even though I rollerset My hair is still usually dry tangled on the ends, and hardly feel strong or soft no matter what I apply to them.

I'm in a panic. I have to cut off at least 3 inches to stop this. I just can't do it. That's all of the hair I've grown in 2 years( or what I have been able to retain of it).

Before I do, I will continue to throw the sink at the strands. See if I can avoid what seems sadly inevitable.

Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment