Soooo,
I had a chance to digest my ENDO visit from earlier this week.
First, this person hasn't previously treated me. clue? He mentioned there is no reason I should be getting hot flashes. Truth? I was diagnosed two years ago as peri menopausal due to decresed estrogen. Hot flashes is my main symptom.
Second: He was overly focused on symptoms that I don't have. No two cases of AGA hair loss are the same. Clearly not all women who lose their hair via AGA have an overgrowth of hair on their arms, face, lips and legs. Some, but not all.
Third: My biopsy, which he refuted, took a sample from the thinning part of my crown and determined that my follicles where miniaturized due to conversion of testosterone to DHT. Of course you can't look at me and tell that my testosterone is converting to DHT! ..roll eyes!
Fourth:: Being attractive doesn't make AGA ok. He said twice how beautiful he thought I was. So. That doesn't change the fact that something real is happening to me. I get so angry when what I feel is marginalized.
Fifth: Can we just wait for the test results before you tell me I'm just old and crazy?
I'll update once I have my follow up with him.....
No comments:
Post a Comment