Sunday, April 29, 2012

Progress is relative

I don't want to feel ungrateful for the growth I have. My hair is growing, but only in the parts that aren't balding. So I have the bare spots all over that haven't responded to any treatment. All around them is growing hair. It makes my hair look like weave. A bad one at that. I've been taking viviscal for about 10 days. Of course I haven't noticed any results of any kind yet but I'm in it for the long haul, so,we will see. In my fantasy, viviscal causes hair in the bald spots to sprout and grow. In reality I don't I think it will happen. I'll just keep perfecting this mullet that I'm growing until I can't stand it anymore and start wearing a wig. (shudder at the thought) I keep referring to my mullet so let me describe: my hair is very thin and short in the front. ( cheek lenght) The sides are slightly thicker, string and slightly longer.(collarbone lenght). The back is the thickest and hits at 1" inch above my bra strap. Picture ? So it's all relative. I guess I should just be happy for any progress and just keep it moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment