Saturday, April 14, 2012

Decisions

Ive been taking a lot of supplements for a long time. Consistently for about 3 years. This morning I decided to give up on some of them. Nioxin biosik and phytospecific.


Nioxin

This has shown minimal results for me. No real growth increase but the small hairline hairs seem to be the only response. So I have 27 pills left and I'm thinking of stopping immediately. Not waiting any longer. I feel that fed up. Besides they've change the formula and I really do not want to keep taking these.

Biosil

At first I thought I noticed increase shine and thickness. I realize now. Is not having any effect on my hair, skin or nails. A have taken it since August. That's long enough.

Phytospecific

Iv actually gotten the best results from taking this. Again long term about 8 months, only moderate results. I have about 3 months left so I'll see if my opinion changes between now and then.

I've decided to replace these three with viviscal as a last ditch effort. A very expensive one.

I'm very discouraged and broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment