I wish to the highest power that I could remove the stress from my life and find comfort and peace. It's been 8 years since I started on the path to the most disappointing and stressful time I've ever known. When I think of this I cannot help but associate my hair loss to this enormous and unrelenting stress in my life. My first pregnancy was not like I thought it would be with glorious hair I growth...nope, my hair fell out to within inches of my scalp. Devastation on top of devastation. I had never felt lower in my life.
As I think about this hair loss fiasco... Stress has been a factor for the the entire time I've struggled. I get so angry with myself that I cannot put into words. The powerless feeling of being trapped and mired in never ending stress. And I have the nerve to wonder why my hair is in such bad shape.
Surviving. Not persevering.
Searching for real answers..
Later
No comments:
Post a Comment