I have a tendency to be I overly self aware. ( um vanity ? Hello!) but lately I must make a few self acknowledgments.
1. I acknowledge that my hair is thriving! The focus, attention and drive I have given my hair for the last year has been nothing short of commendable. I am happy most days as I look in the mirror and see my hair thickening, shining and growing. I can feel it growing down my back and I know I got something right.
2. I acknowledge that my hair is more than just the bald parts. No, the bald smooth spots never grew back. But what did happen is that the hair surrounding all of the spots has flourished making them a lot less obvious to me.
3. I acknowledge that it is ok to be concerned with my hair and that it doesn't make me any different than any other woman to be upset over the appearance of hair.
4. I acknowledge that although things are looking up, I will never give up on my hair. Never stop trying to make it look it's best.
So I'll carry on with what some could consider madness or obsession about my hair. I'll keep oiling, steaming and deep conditioning until kingdom come... Or I decide I'm over it all. Either way its my hobby and important to me so I'll keep on moving!
Later~ Jkps
No comments:
Post a Comment